Want to impress your friends, or just be able to get away from the cops faster? Use this tutorial to learn how to jump over an obstacle, specifically a garbage can.
What you’ll need:
A Garbage Can
An enthused onlooker
- Stretch. This is somewhat optional.
- Get your friend to hold your bag.
- Balance your Tchai. What’s Tchai? It doesn’t matter, just tell yourself you’re balanced.
- Start at a reasonable distance. To get enough speed, I suggest starting at least 20 feet away on even ground.
- Start running. Use natural but long strides.
- Land. Don’t forget this one.
- Prepare for jerks to say “I would have laughed so hard if you tripped.” This happens pretty much every time.